Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
Location East Riding of Yorkshire
Consultant Richard Lamplugh
Date posted 13 February 2017
The role of the Facilities Manager is to ensure that the organisation receives maximum return on investment from its Site Services departments. These include automation maintenance, facilities maintenance, facilities hygiene and some elements of Health and Safety functions. This will cover everything for building fabric and infrastructure to, services, security, waste & hygiene, utilities and contractor control including health and safety.
As Facilities Manager overall, you will be responsible for maintaining consistent high standards for the site. You will drive the the actions to achieve the Key Performance Indicators for all Site Services departments. Managing a team of engineers and support staff you will ensure performance, strategy and compliance to business policies and standards at their state of the art warehouse and distribution centre in East Riding of Yorkshire.
- Support the plant safety policy through Risk Assessments, audits and Tool Box Talks
- Continual evaluation of suppliers and contractors to ensure legal compliance, value and service level provision
- Project management, supervising and coordinating work of contractors
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
To be considered for the role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ideally HND/ HNC in an engineering discipline
- Facilities management exposure to either a highly automated warehouse/ distribution operation or an engineering environment
- Strong leadership capabilities with excellent communication skills
To be considered for the role of Facilities Manager please apply below or contact Richard Lamplugh for further information on 01612407453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org