Salary £35125 per annum
Location Ellesmere Port
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 27 September 2016
A leading 3pl have an exciting opportunity to join them in their site in Cheshire. They are looking for an Operations Manager to be responsible for and to lead a very fast paced Shift.
Key Responsibilities of the Operations Manager
- Monitor, plan and organise resources within the team to ensure daily targets are met
- Analyse performance and provide feedback for your section to key stakeholders and manage the volume for dispatch
- Lead and manage all associates within your team including probationary reviews, recruitment and monthly/annual appraises to develop a high performing team
- Nurture, develop and coach talented individuals to ensure future succession
- Exercise and implement best standard practice especially in stock management processes.
- Responsibility of monitoring all reports and data to a high standard of accuracy
- Ensure full compliance of the companies health and safety policies are met
- Manage all disciplinary and grievance issues in line with HR policy and procedures
- Ability to engage, motivate and influence to deliver results through your team
- Proven background in prioritising work efficiently, setting and achieving measurable daily targets and working within set budgets.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Hard Working, ambitious and confident to take on new challenge’s.
- Proven track record with sickness, absence and performance management
- Excellent strong influencing and leadership skills
- Ensure key KPI's are met to ensure quality and excellent service levels are achieved
- Demonstrating a resolutely positive “can do” attitude.
To be considered for this Operations Manager position, apply below or if you have any questions please call Tim Burrows at Robert Walters on 0161 240 7489 or email email@example.com