Quality & Training Manager
Salary £30000 per annum
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 15 September 2016
A leading third party logistics company now have a very exciting opportunity to join their new site in Derbyshire as the Quality & Training Manager.
Responsibilities of the Quality & Training Manager:
- Co-Ordinate and direct the implementation of new standards into practice.
- Lead the development and operational responsibilities required as an MHRA accredited supplier.
- Organise and manage the training of employees on quality measures and company policies.
- Accountability as the Quality Champion for the business.
- Compile and conduct internal audit processes in order to drive a continual improvement in expectations and standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- To perform different roles.
- Good organisation skills.
- To be strategic, methodical, logical and detail oriented.
- Strong networking skills.
- Knowledgeable of quality standards and models.
To be considered for this Quality & Training Manager position apply below, or for more information please contact Tim Burrows at Robert Walters on 01612407489 or email email@example.com