Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum + car
Consultant Neil Morgan
Date posted 15 September 2016
A leading retail distribution business based in Cheshire, who are experiencing excellent growth require a Senior Operations Manager for an excellent opportunity within a forward thinking and progressive organisation.
Senior Operations Manager - responsibilities include:
- Lead and support a fast paced logistics function within a retail environment to ensure all KPI's are being met across the warehouse operations
- Drive productivity across all shifts and implement improved communication to improve performance for the teams and ensure contractual SLA's are adhered to
- Be customer focused and ensure customer requirements are fulfilled effectively
- Engage with key internal and internal stakeholders to implement Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Use KPI's and data to measure and drive operational performance on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Ensure resource plans are in place to meet operational requirements whilst setting challenging targets to consistently improve areas of responsibility
As Senior Operations Manager you must possess:
- Proven track record leading large teams within a complex and diverse retail warehousing environment
- Ability to engage with teams effectively to ensure key KPI's and objectives are met, with the ability to implement "best working practice" to improve productivity
- You must be a strong manager with the ability to lead, coach and develop teams
- Demonstrate the ability to engage with key internal & external stakeholders to drive positive change.
About the company:
A recognisable and reputable retail logistics organisation with a large operation based in Cheshire.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.