Continuous Improvement Manager
Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum + car + bonus
Location North West England
Consultant Neil Morgan
Date posted 14 September 2016
A leading retail / logistics business experiencing excellent growth are looking to recruit for a Continuous Improvement Manager for an excellent opportunity based in South Cheshire. Within this role you will demonstrate specific lean and change management skills to support the logistics development activities across the business, working with key stakeholders across different functions in order to deliver tangible benefits.
Continuous Improvement Manager - responsibilities include:
- Supporting the logistics functions to identify areas of opportunity and improvements and support implementation
- Implement and drive change across a fast paced logistics / e-commerce environment to ensure excellent processes are in place to drive excellent service levels
- Ensuring improvement activities are being identified using all possible sources of information
- Supporting the business leading multiple projects to key deadlines and manage project planning and implementation of identified improvements and opportunities
- Delivering training in lean tools and techniques and also other required areas of training and coaching. Supporting collaboration with customers, commercial business partners and key partners to unlock joint benefits and deliver value
You must possess the following:
- Significant experience of lean implementation and be conversant with all aspects of lean tools and techniques within a fast paced logistics environment
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders to drive process improvement & CI initiatives & methodologies at all levels throughout the business
- Must possess project management experience and have been reponsible for leading project teams to meet key objectives and deadline
- Experience within a fast paced, e-commerce, logistics environment desirable
- Possess strong leadership skills you will be an excellent communicator
About the company:
This company is a leading retail logistics business who are experiencing excellent growth and have invested heavily to support future growth.
In return you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work for a forward thinking, progressive organisation that recognises and rewards talent.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 2147427 quoting the reference 2502830