Reverse Flow Manager
Salary £30000 - £35000 per annum
Location North West England
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 14 September 2016
A Leading 3PL have a very exciting opportunity to join their site in North West England as a Reverse Flow Manager.
The Reverse Flow Manager responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the reverse flow section of the site
- Ensuring quality control standards are met
- Managing large teams of Reverse Flow colleagues
- Ensuring KPI's are met
- Planning, co-coordinating and prioritising workloads
- To ensure Health and Safety expectations are met across the reverse flow department
- Ability to manage large teams
- Understanding the importance of Quality Control within the business
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Passion to meet targets in the workplace
- Self motivation
This is a fantastic Reverse Flow Manager opportunity to join a leading third party logistics company, a great position to prove your management skills and capabilities.
To be considered for this position, apply below. For more information contact Tim Burrows at Robert Walters on 01612407489 or email email@example.com.