Warehouse Operations Manager
Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
Consultant Timothy Burrows
Date posted 09 September 2016
A leading 3pl has an fantastic opportunity for an Operations Manager to join their management team in their very busy distribution centre in Liverpool.
Key Responsibilities for Operations Manager:
- Develop and manage operational and financial areas of the business.
- Develop relationships with key internal stake holders
- Establish and develop operational reporting in line with business needs.
- To manage KPI’s
- To Lead and develop recruitment projects
- Quality standards of the vehicles ensuring inspection criteria is adhered and vehicles are finished to a high standard
- To plan training and development for staff where needed
- Ensure all procedures are adhered to
- Develop relationships with key suppliers and hold regular meetings to record and review performance
- Ensure quality, safety and environmental policies are in place
- Responsible for maintaining high quality facilities and working environment.
- Strong management skills
- Experience managing supplier negotiations and operational performance
- Strong commercial awareness
- Motor industry accreditation
- Results driven personality
To be considered for this position please apply below, or if you have any questions contact Tim Burrows at Robert Walters on 0161 240 7489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org