Supply Chain Planner
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location West MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Nina Matharu
Date posted 22 July 2022midlands procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-07-22 2022-09-20 manufacturing-and-production West Bromwich West Midlands GB GBP 35000 40000 40000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a Supply Chain Planner, you will be responsible for managing and monitoring inventories, forecasting production and sales levels along with tracking response time and delivery performance. This role will be Monday to Friday based in the West Midlands
Key Responsibilities of Supply Chain Planner
- Allocate and issue stock against works
- To plan the production schedule for maximum production efficiency and customer satisfaction, using the ERP and other in-house systems to manage the work-flow.
- Working with the supply chain team to highlight and fix shortages
- Attend and participate in the weekly meetings with various stakeholders
- Scrap reporting and analysis
- Continually review areas where efficiencies can be found through the planning process
- Contribute to site operational and strategic initiatives
- Monitor material inventories
- Manage relationship between Demand & Supply and manufacturing to ensure optimum customer service.
- Maintain Supply product statics and dynamic data.
The ideal skills and experience for the Supply Chain Planner
- Previous experience in a planning function is essential
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong MRP background
- Knowledge around continuous improvement methodologies (Six Sigma, Lean,) would be advantageous
- Mathematical ability in order to understand and analyse complex production and productivity data
- Advanced user on Excel
- Expert in ERP, ideally SAP or similar
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: West BromwichDate posted: 26 July 2022As a Supplier Quality Engineer you will be primarily responsible for assuring quality of goods supplied to the organisation. You will be responsible for upholding quality standards to ISO standards. As this role will be for a global business, the role will include travel to both domestic and international suppliers. The role will be based in West Bromwich offering a competitive salary. This role will suit a Quality Auditor who would enjoy travelling to different countries.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: NottinghamDate posted: 03 August 2022I am recruiting an experience Driver Trainer for a large logistics business based in Nottingham. You will support drivers, to improve their knowledge and understanding whilst allowing them to perform their duties in a safe and responsible manner. The successful candidate will be site based and will have added responsibilities that will include supporting the site with all aspects of driver training, coaching, mentoring, driver CPC training & delivery, driver development, and auditing
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: LeicestershireDate posted: 29 July 2022Robert Walters is recruiting a Process Engineer for a world leading logistics business to join their Engineering Team in Leicestershire area.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: HinckleyDate posted: 28 July 2022This is a cracking opportunity to join a lovely medium sized business who operate in the premium residential fit-out sector working alongside housing developers.
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: SolihullDate posted: 22 June 2022The Role: As a Warehouse Team Manager you will be responsible for managing and leading a team of warehouse staff ensuring delivery of high performance levels. Motivate and develop team members to highest possible standards enhancing skills bases, engagement and future growth opportunities. This position is based near Birmingham Airport, working a rotating shift – Days / Backs.