Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater ManchesterCONTRACTOR
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 13 July 2022northern-west procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-07-13 2022-08-12 manufacturing-and-production South Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading manufacturing business based in South Manchester are looking for a Materials Planner to join their team on an initial 1 year contract with the potential to go permanent. As Materials Planner you will be responsible for working collaboratively with suppliers and ensuring materials arrive OTIF to support production needs, whilst keeping inventory within agreed parameters.
About the role:
- Create and deploy the supply requirements to the supply base via MRP to achieve production, inventory and cost objectives. Ensure internal demand is supported appropriately.
- Manage planning system parameters and master data to optimally reflect supply chain capabilities and plan supply.
- Apply analytics and supply chain expertise to manage system parameters and meet target inventory service level goals while minimising costs and obsolescence.
- Build and maintain operational partnerships with assigned suppliers and act as the primary interface with suppliers on delivery status, issues and resolution. Highlight any supply risk to senior management.
- Look at supplier conformance against SLAs
About the person:
- Must be available for an imminent start
- Strong scheduling background is preferred but other areas of supply chain experience would be considered i.e production planning, supply planning or procurement
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Proactive mindset
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: FrodshamDate posted: 28 July 2022I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Senior Buyer position with my global manufacturing client based in Cheshire that offers excellent flexible working
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annumLocation: ChesterDate posted: 03 August 2022A global manufacturing business based in the Chester area are looking for a Logistics Administrator to join their team. As Logistics Administrator you will be responsible for providing general administrative support to the supply chain & logistics teams, supporting with PO input and analysing data and spotting trends.
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: CheshireDate posted: 27 July 2022A leading manufacturing business based in the Ellesmere Port area are looking for a Supply Planner to join their team.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: CheshireDate posted: 08 July 2022Our client, a global manufacturing business with an excellent reputation as being a great place to work are looking for a Supply Planner to join their team.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: CheshireDate posted: 27 June 2022Our client, a global manufacturing business with an excellent reputation as being a great place to work are looking for a Graduate Supply Planner to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to embark on their career within supply chain within a business with excellent progression opportunities.