Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 08 July 2022northern-west procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-07-08 2022-09-06 manufacturing-and-production Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 25000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a global manufacturing business with an excellent reputation as being a great place to work are looking for a Supply Planner to join their team.
About the role:
- Plan production work flow across multiple products
- Plan and prioritise operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Engage with customer service, warehouse and procurement to confirm customer requirements
- Create material order requests to meet production demands, liaising with site function heads to obtain daily weekly requirements
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- A supply chain related degree would be advantageous
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: CheshireDate posted: 27 July 2022A leading manufacturing business based in the Ellesmere Port area are looking for a Supply Planner to join their team.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: CheshireDate posted: 27 June 2022Our client, a global manufacturing business with an excellent reputation as being a great place to work are looking for a Graduate Supply Planner to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to embark on their career within supply chain within a business with excellent progression opportunities.
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: LancashireDate posted: 15 June 2022A leading manufacturing business based in Lancashire are looking for a Supply Planner to join their team.
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annumLocation: ChesterDate posted: 03 August 2022A global manufacturing business based in the Chester area are looking for a Logistics Administrator to join their team. As Logistics Administrator you will be responsible for providing general administrative support to the supply chain & logistics teams, supporting with PO input and analysing data and spotting trends.
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: FrodshamDate posted: 28 July 2022I'm currently recruiting an exciting opportunity for a Senior Buyer position with my global manufacturing client based in Cheshire that offers excellent flexible working