Salary £30,000 - £38,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 15 June 2022northern-west procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-06-15 2022-08-14 manufacturing-and-production Lancashire Lancashire GB GBP 30000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading manufacturing business based in Lancashire are looking for a Supply Planner to join their team.
About the role:
- Creates/maintains master production schedules daily taking material supply and mfg. capacity into consideration
- Develop/establish production schedules for key departments and monitor performance metrics
- Create work orders to support the production schedule as needed
- Communicates with customer service when there are significant variations in product demand and/or capacity
- Communicates demand information across the facility so that everyone is aware of volume and metrics
- Facilitates scheduled production meetings and adhoc meetings when required
- Contributes to and/or participates in pre-S&OP meetings
- Acts as a department liaison for large project orders
- Works directly with buyer/planners to resolve scheduling issues as they arise
- Documents key information for analysis in scheduling accuracy
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Previous experience working within a supply chain/ planning role
- Good experience around capacity planning
- Previous experience using SAP would be beneficial
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: CheshireDate posted: 27 June 2022Our client, a global manufacturing business with an excellent reputation as being a great place to work are looking for a Graduate Supply Planner to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to embark on their career within supply chain within a business with excellent progression opportunities.
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: RochdaleDate posted: 27 June 2022A Leading FMCG business based in the Rochdale area are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team. This is a 12 month contract initially with the potential for further extension. As Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for engaging closely with suppliers to manage inbound supply and ensuring inventory is kept within agreed parameters. This business offers a hybrid working policy with the expectation to be in the office 3 days a week.
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: Greater ManchesterDate posted: 13 June 2022A manufacturing business based in East Manchester are looking for a Production Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Production Planner you will be responsible for developing a robust production plan which ensures all customer orders are met and engaging with suppliers to ensure material availability for production. This is a fast paced, busy role and needs someone with previous planning experience and someone with excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 24 June 2022An excellent opportunity has arisen for my client who are looking to recruit a part time Buyer - Indirets to be based at their site in South Manchester with flex working
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: ChesterDate posted: 24 June 2022A leading manufacturing business based in the Chester area are looking for a Demand Planner to join their team. This is an 18 month contract with the potential for further extension.