Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 13 June 2022northern-west procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-06-13 2022-08-12 fmcg Lancashire Lancashire GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading food business based in the Lancashire area are looking for a Demand Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity.
About the role:
- Develop and execute the forecasting process and work with key stakeholders to drive forecast accuracy.
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Creating forecast reports and forecasting project trends.
- Engage with key retailers to drive on shelf availability.
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Previous experience working within a demand planning role, ideally from within FMCG.
- Customer centric mindset
- The ability to influence and engage with key stakeholders.
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: ChesterDate posted: 24 June 2022A leading manufacturing business based in the Chester area are looking for a Demand Planner to join their team. This is an 18 month contract with the potential for further extension.
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: Greater ManchesterDate posted: 24 May 2022Our client, a leading FMCG business based in West Manchester are looking for a Demand Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Demand Planner you will be responsible for the development and execution of a robust forecast for your given customer base, engaging with key internal stakeholders and the customers to drive on shelf availability and OTIF.
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: RochdaleDate posted: 27 June 2022A Leading FMCG business based in the Rochdale area are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team. This is a 12 month contract initially with the potential for further extension. As Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for engaging closely with suppliers to manage inbound supply and ensuring inventory is kept within agreed parameters. This business offers a hybrid working policy with the expectation to be in the office 3 days a week.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: LancashireDate posted: 23 May 2022A leading FMCG business based in Lancashire are looking for a Inventory Manager to join their team. As Inventory Manager you will be responsible for creating and implementing inventory strategies to drive inventory accuracy working with multiple IT systems.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: CheshireDate posted: 27 June 2022Our client, a global manufacturing business with an excellent reputation as being a great place to work are looking for a Graduate Supply Planner to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to embark on their career within supply chain within a business with excellent progression opportunities.