Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 13 June 2022northern-west procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-06-13 2022-08-12 manufacturing-and-production Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 28000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A manufacturing business based in East Manchester are looking for a Production Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Production Planner you will be responsible for developing a robust production plan which ensures all customer orders are met and engaging with suppliers to ensure material availability for production. This is a fast paced, busy role and needs someone with previous planning experience and someone with excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
About the role:
- Oversee all aspects of Production planning for all units.
- Work alongside the production team to ensure the smooth operation of production facilities.
- Engage with purchasing and suppliers and manage material call offs, ensure inventory is kept within agreed parameters.
- Engage with hauliers and off-site storage locations to manage inbound supply of materials
- Ensure issues such as line stoppage which can impact completion dates for customer orders are highlighted to senior management
- Oversee and assist all other office administration where needed and ensure all other tasks are completed in a timely manner.
About the person:
- ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Previous experience working within a planning role within a manufacturing organisation from a process environment ideally
- Strong Excel experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: CheshireDate posted: 27 June 2022Our client, a global manufacturing business with an excellent reputation as being a great place to work are looking for a Graduate Supply Planner to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to embark on their career within supply chain within a business with excellent progression opportunities.
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: LancashireDate posted: 15 June 2022A leading manufacturing business based in Lancashire are looking for a Supply Planner to join their team.
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: RochdaleDate posted: 27 June 2022A Leading FMCG business based in the Rochdale area are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team. This is a 12 month contract initially with the potential for further extension. As Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for engaging closely with suppliers to manage inbound supply and ensuring inventory is kept within agreed parameters. This business offers a hybrid working policy with the expectation to be in the office 3 days a week.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 24 June 2022An excellent opportunity has arisen for my client who are looking to recruit a part time Buyer - Indirets to be based at their site in South Manchester with flex working
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: ChesterDate posted: 24 June 2022A leading manufacturing business based in the Chester area are looking for a Demand Planner to join their team. This is an 18 month contract with the potential for further extension.