Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 24 May 2022northern-west procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-05-24 2022-07-23 fmcg Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client, a leading FMCG business based in West Manchester are looking for a Demand Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Demand Planner you will be responsible for the development and execution of a robust forecast for your given customer base, engaging with key internal stakeholders and the customers to drive on shelf availability and OTIF.
About the role:
- Update historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast modules and evaluate forecast results
- Regularly check for slow moving and obsolete finished good risks, report and follow up by closely working with other functional teams
- Support the development and implementation of improved forecasting & demand planning software & S&OP process
- Work collaboratively with customers to drive OTIF and ensure high service levels are maintained
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Previous experience within demand planning would be preferable but experience in other areas of supply chain such as customer service or supply planning would be considered
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Customer centric mindset
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: ChesterDate posted: 24 June 2022A leading manufacturing business based in the Chester area are looking for a Demand Planner to join their team. This is an 18 month contract with the potential for further extension.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: LancashireDate posted: 13 June 2022A leading food business based in the Lancashire area are looking for a Demand Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity.
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: RochdaleDate posted: 27 June 2022A Leading FMCG business based in the Rochdale area are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team. This is a 12 month contract initially with the potential for further extension. As Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for engaging closely with suppliers to manage inbound supply and ensuring inventory is kept within agreed parameters. This business offers a hybrid working policy with the expectation to be in the office 3 days a week.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: LancashireDate posted: 23 May 2022A leading FMCG business based in Lancashire are looking for a Inventory Manager to join their team. As Inventory Manager you will be responsible for creating and implementing inventory strategies to drive inventory accuracy working with multiple IT systems.
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: CheshireDate posted: 27 June 2022Our client, a global manufacturing business with an excellent reputation as being a great place to work are looking for a Graduate Supply Planner to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a graduate looking to embark on their career within supply chain within a business with excellent progression opportunities.