Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Excellent
Location West YorkshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 16 May 2022yorkshire procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-05-16 2022-07-15 fmcg West Yorkshire West Yorkshire GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire are looking for a Supply Planner to join their team. As Supply Planner you will be responsible for all site based production planning and ensure inventory is kept within agreed parameters.
About the role:
- Create and Maintain Production Planning/Detailed Schedule (PP/DS) for multiple work centers and departments.
- Develops, maintains, and balances production schedules in ERP system (SAP) to support efficiency and customer demands.
- Ensure availability of components to meet production requirements and delivery commitments. Work to resolve material shortages, backlogs, and other potential schedule interruptions.
- Support senior management in detailed capacity planning meetings to analyse capacity plans in the short, medium, and long-term planning horizons to resolve capacity problems (shortage or excess) in a timely manner.
- Work closely with personnel to identify problems in daily production that affect customer service and other areas such as capacity, forecast, inventory levels, etc., and take direct and indirect action as appropriate.
- Coordinate with Operation Managers to streamline scheduling activities to balance loads.
- Work closely with Purchasing to control and ensure adequate raw material inventory levels meet the needs of the master production schedule.
- Support plant initiatives for maximising inventory turns and minimising inventory carrying costs.
- Work with Finance and Operations to establish the annual Long-Term Planning. Assist in the development of the annual department budgets, including personnel and equipment requirements.
- Work with Plant logistics to ensure timely shipments to customers.
- Pro-actively communicates any supply or inventory issues to the proper associates to avoid “surprises” in the supply chain of these products.
- Collaborate with Supply Network Planners to avoid back orders and sufficient inventory levels of finished goods.
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Strong production/ supply planning background from a manufacturing environment
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: West YorkshireDate posted: 15 June 2022A leading FMCG business who are a leader within their field are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Planner to join their team. As Senior Supply Chain Planner you will be responsible for commercial supply chain activities for your given portfolio, ensuring OTIF to customers and keeping inventory at optimum levels.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: West YorkshireDate posted: 16 May 2022A leading FMCG business who are a leader within their field are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Planner to join their team. As Senior Supply Chain Planner you will be responsible for commercial supply chain activities for your given portfolio, ensuring OTIF to customers and keeping inventory at optimum levels.