Senior Supply Chain Planner
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Excellent
Location West YorkshireFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 16 May 2022yorkshire procurement-supply-chain/supply-chain 2022-05-16 2022-07-15 fmcg West Yorkshire West Yorkshire GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG business who are a leader within their field are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Planner to join their team. As Senior Supply Chain Planner you will be responsible for commercial supply chain activities for your given portfolio, ensuring OTIF to customers and keeping inventory at optimum levels.
About the role:
- To ensure customer on-time delivery for a given portfolio, ensuring seamless end to end communication throughout the supply chain
- To have a clear understanding of all demand uncertainty related to the portfolio and develop and agree tactical supply plans to ensure delivery
- To ensure efficient use of Inventory, maintaining agreed customer service levels, whilst minimising working capital
- Deliver great communication of the plans - so that all key stakeholders are well informed, ensuring that any challenges are understood and managed appropriately
- Proactively identify demand uncertainties and future supply constraints and develop options/scenarios to ensure that requested delivery dates are ensured
- Be a key member of the planning leadership team, driving improvement in processes and ways of working.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- FMCG background would be preferred
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: West YorkshireDate posted: 15 June 2022A leading FMCG business who are a leader within their field are looking for a Senior Supply Chain Planner to join their team. As Senior Supply Chain Planner you will be responsible for commercial supply chain activities for your given portfolio, ensuring OTIF to customers and keeping inventory at optimum levels.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: West YorkshireDate posted: 16 May 2022A leading manufacturing business based in West Yorkshire are looking for a Supply Planner to join their team. As Supply Planner you will be responsible for all site based production planning and ensure inventory is kept within agreed parameters.