Supply Chain Manager
Salary £44,000 - £48,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 fmcg Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 44000 48000 48000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG business based in Cheshire are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team. The Supply Chain Manager will lead a team focusing on forecasting, inventory and customer service.
About the role:
- Oversee the customer order to delivery process, including third party warehousing and distribution to drive OTIF
- Oversee all forecasting and demand planning, engage with customers to drive on shelf availability
- Develop relationships with third party contract manufacturers and be proactive in looking at ways to reduce lead times
- Define and improve stock management policies
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Strong background across demand and supply planning
- Previous experience working with third part contract manufacturers ideally
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.