Interim Planning Manager
Salary £200 - £250 per day + Good
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 10 October 20192019-10-10 2019-11-09 fmcg Merseyside Merseyside GB GBP 200 250 250 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG business based in Merseyside are looking for an Interim Planning Manager to join their team for an initial 3 - 6 month contract with the potential to get extended. As Interim Planning Manager you will be responsible for all scheduling and planning activities for the site working in a fast paced manufacturing organisation.
About the role:
- Develops a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet predicted completion date
- Liaises with customers, suppliers, to ensure all materials will be available when required
- Understands all products within the portfolio and there constraints in production enabling a lean plan to be created and effectively delivered
- Manage stock levels to agreed targets
- Develops plans that flow aligning with materials and call off to meet requested and promise delivery dates
About the person:
- Available for an imminent start
- FMCG background would be preferable
- Excellent production planning experience, previous managerial experience is not mandatory
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.