Salary £33,000 - £38,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 27 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-26 fmcg Merseyside Merseyside GB GBP 33000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG organisation based in Merseyside are looking to recruit a Demand Planner to join their team. As Demand Planner you will be responsible for developing a robust demand plan by working closely with commercial teams and collaborating with customers to drive on shelf availability and minimise waste.
About the role:
- Forecast, review weekly and change where required to keep as accurate and up to date
- Analyse historical trends of sales to develop the demand plan
- Provide update on forthcoming retailer activity e.g. new launches, promotions and feedback information accordingly.
- Work closely with customers and the commercial team to aid forecast accuracy
About the person:
- Previous experience working in a demand planning role ideally from within FMCG would be advantageous but those with a planning background with the right personality to develop into this role would also be considered
- Experience working in a customer interfacing role is preferable
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent is preferable
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the Demand Planner role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.