Salary £33,000 - £38,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-09 2019-10-08 fmcg Lancashire Lancashire GB GBP 33000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG business based in Lancashire are looking for a Supply Planner to join their team for an exciting new opportunity.
About the role:
- Develop a production plan in line with available capacity that blances encourgaed stock covers and availabilities of finished and semi-finished goods.
- Develop an 18 month production plan for given factories.
- Identifiy risks factors for factories and product supply within the 18 month planning horizon.
- Develop customer specific inventroy strategies in collavoration with customer facing supply chain teams to drive service levels.
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Deep and detailed supply planning/ production planning experience.
- FMCG background would be preferable.
- Ability to influence and engage with key stakeholders to drive supply chain best practice.
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role. Thanks