Salary £33,000 - £38,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-09 2019-10-08 fmcg Lancashire Lancashire GB GBP 33000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading FMCG business based in Lancashire are looking to recruit a Demand Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Demand Planner you will be responsible for creating robust short and mid term forecasts whilst working collaboratively with the major UK retailers.
About the role:
- Develop and execute the forecasting process and work with key stakeholders to drive forecast accuracy.
- Develop effective forecast models based on industry trends and demand patterns.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Monitor and report on important changes in sales forecasts, budgets, and business strategies.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Creating forecast reports and forecasting project trends.
- Engage with key retailers to drive on shelf availability.
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Previous experience working within a demand planning role, ideally from within FMCG.
- Customer centric mindset
- The ability to influence and engage with key stakeholders.
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.