Supply Chain Data Analyst
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 manufacturing-and-production Lancashire Lancashire GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading manufacturing business based in North Lancashire are looking for a Supply Chain Data Analyst to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Supply Chain Data Analyst you will work collaboratively across the group companies in order to develop reporting and analytical capabilities, share best practice and promote consistency of information for the S&OP teams.
About the role:
- Create and provide accurate and timely information, consolidating from across multi-sites, establishing routine reports to share with colleagues and customers
- Review and monitor performance against KPIs and provide regular updates for the management team and other stakeholders as required
- Automate data collection and report creation processes, wherever possible
- Identify, analyse and provide data to drive continuous improvement
- Provide reporting and analysis on an adhoc and special request basis
- Advanced Excel skills is essential - key to this role is the building and maintaining of dashboards/ reports and manipulating data
- Excellent analytical skills, ideally with an understanding around supply chain principles
- Strong ability to present data to senior management
- SAP experience is advantageous
This is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled Supply Chain Data Analyst to join a leading blue chip organisation with excellent opportunity for growth and development. To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.