Supply Chain Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 05 April 20192019-04-05 2019-06-04 manufacturing-and-production Lancashire Lancashire GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A global manufacturing business based in Lancashire are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their team. As Supply Chain Manager you will lead and develop a team to successfully plan the materials and capacity needed to support the demand for the plant. The role will continuously improve processe and develop and empower a team to drive service levels, minimise lead times and and maintain inventory within agreed KPIs.
About the role:
- Establish production planning/ scheduling strategies, policies and procedures aimed at ensuring raw material and finished goods availability and schedule attainment at optimal costs and service levels.
- Coordinate development of SAP and JDA system parameters and data accuracy maintenance requirements.
- Ensure all inventory metrics are met, including identifying action items and taking appropriate action/
- Ensure coordination of inputs and facilitation of monthly S&OP meetings.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on demand forecast, manufacturing plans, new product introductions, supplier performance and other related supply chain opportunities.
- Collaborate with plants and suppliers to drive OTIF, shipping schedules, and order placement.
- Develops and reports KPIs.
- Makes recommendations to enhance business processes, and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent.
- SAP experience would be advantageous.
- Proven track record in overseeing teams and developing a culture of CI.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50416233 if you have any questions around the role.