Supply Chain Analyst
Salary £25,000 - £26,500 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-05-13 fmcg Rochdale Greater Manchester GB GBP 25000 26500 26500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading FMCG organisation based in Rochdale are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team for a great opportunity. As Supply Chain Analyst you will be responsible for forecasting product demand to ensure product availability whilst maintaining optimum inventory levels working in a customer interfacing role.
About the role:
- To ensure maximum availability of product at the point of order, whilst achieving stock level targets.
- To maximise all commercial opportunities within their given categories, and seek out additional opportunities to deliver the stock income budget.
- To act as the single point of communication for a given depot, and a given National Account.
- To liaise with the Goods in admin team to ensure that all Goods in is managed in line with depot requirements and the ever changing priorities of the business
- To manage all seasonal activity relating to their categories, along with any mobilisations, exits, or change to National Account business.
- To develop expertise within their categories by liaising with the buyers, marketing, and suppliers
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Previous experience within supply chain, ideally with strong demand planning experience in a customer interfacing role
- FMCG background would be preferable
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the Supply Chain Analyst role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50224443 if you have any questions about the role.