Salary £35,000 - £38,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 21 February 2019 2019-02-212019-04-22 fmcg Merseyside Merseyside GB GBP 35000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading FMCG organisation based in Merseyside are looking to recruit a Demand Planner to join their team. As Demand Planner you will be responsible for developing a robust demand plan by working closely with commercial teams and collaborating with customers to drive on shelf availability and minimise waste.
About the role:
- Forecast, review weekly and change where required to keep as accurate and up to date
- Analyse historical trends of sales to develop the demand plan
- Provide update on forthcoming retailer activity e.g. new launches, promotions and feedback information accordingly.
- Work closely with customers and the commercial team to aid forecast accuracy
About the person:
- Must have previous experience working in a demand planning role ideally from within FMCG
- Experience working in a customer interfacing role
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the role of Demand Planner please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.