Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 07 February 2019 2019-02-072019-04-08 manufacturing-and-production Lancashire Lancashire GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading manufacturing business based in Lancashire are looking for a Production Planner to join their team. As Production Planner you will be responsible for developing a factory plan to ensure all orders are fulfilled whilst maintaining optimum efficiency across the factory.
About the role:
- Scheduling/ production planning for all product lines
- Summarise daily and schedules for released orders and compare these to the operation plan to ensure that the schedule is aligned with S&OP commitments
- Manage safety stocks and ensure that targets are maintained and reviewed
- Identify, negotiate, and resolve conflicts with respect to material and capacity availability and order-promising integrity
- Encouraging and developing the culture of following best practices and EHS requirements
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Strong production planning experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Previous experience using MRP
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.