Customer Logistics Coordinator
Salary £25,000 - £27,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 14 January 2019 2019-01-142019-03-12 fmcg Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 25000 27000 27000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading FMCG business based in Manchester are looking for a Customer Logistics Coordinator to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Customer Logistics Coordinator you will be responsible for overseeing the lifecycle of orders from receipt through to delivery, working closely with supply chain, manufacturing and logistics teams to ensure the orders arrive OTIF and communicating any challenges to the customers. You will be the main point of contact for the customers and so will require a strong customer centric mindset to ensure customers receive a first class service.
About the role:
- Be the main point of contact for the customer and take ownership for any changes to the order, communicate it to internal stakeholders to ensure it can be fulfilled.
- Engage with logistics teams to resolve customers queries around failed deliveries, time changes and re booking of deliveries.
- Regularly liaise with the Distribution Centre to resolve customer queries regarding failed deliveries, time changes and re booking of deliveries.
- Monitor the service levels for given accounts, prepare data around OTIF and other key metrics for internal teams to review.
- Escalate major service levels to the Customer Service Manager.
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent.
- An FMCG background would be preferred.
- Previous experience working within customer service as part of a supply chain team.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer centric mindset.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills.
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.