Salary £35,000 - £43,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 14 November 2018 2018-11-142019-01-13 fmcg UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading FMCG business based in North Shropshire are looking for a Planning Manager to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Planning Manager you oversee the planning team and be responsible for translating customer forecasts, capacity planning and sequencing productions to ensure efficient running orders, whilst always meeting customer expectations.
About the role:
- Empower the planning team to ensure an efficient production plan is executed without compromising customer service.
- Engage with commercial teams to develop a robust demand plan, engaging with key customers to drive a collaborative relationship and drive on shelf availability.
- Engage with key stakeholders within the business to develop an S&OP process.
- Empower the team, conduct performance reviews, appraisals and have regular 1-2-1 and promote a culture of continuous improvement and best practice to drive supply chain excellence.
About the person:
- Must come from a supply chain background, must be from FMCG ideally food
- Deep and detailed understanding of planning processes and how to optimise factory efficiency
- Must have previous line- management experience or has acted at a senior level to other team members
- Drive, personable with excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the Planning Manager role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 for more information around the role.