Salary £32,000 - £35,000 per annum + ExcellentFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-07 manufacturing-and-production UK
A leading manufacturing business based in Blackpool are looking for an MRP Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As MRP Planner you will be responsible for developing strong relationships with suppliers, planning and scheduling materials to ensure product availability, managing the MRP system to drive optimum inventory levels and data integrity.
About the role:
- Develop relationships with suppliers based globally and schedule materials to drive OTIF.
- Monitor supplier performance against SLAs and escalate issues to senior management
- Monitor inventory levels within the business, ensuring zero stock outs and drive SLOBs
- Maintain data integrity within the MRP system
- Work with Logistics team to investigate any month end stock discrepancies and deliver continuous improvement
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Strong materials scheduling/ planning background
- Manufacturing background would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.