Service Delivery Administrator
Salary £26,000 - £28,000 per annumCONTRACTOR
Consultant Natasha Tingley
Date posted 07 November 2018 2018-11-072018-12-07 purchasing-and-procurement UK
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a 6 month contract for a Service Delivery administrator based in Bedfordshire.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the creation and continuous updating of the loading/packing plans
- Ensures adherence to loading instructions and complete sanity checks prior to release.
- Manage TS4 System to support promotions and new ranges
- Facilitate and support day-to-day catering operation throughout multiple units and bases.
- Follow up and provide help in addressing operation issues through phone calls and emails.
- Performs review and checking of the usage data entered to the system.
- Follow up on logistics and sufficient product supply, support monthly equipment movements and daily requests from the units.
- Assist for the maintenance and inventory control of all hardware.
- Assist in typing up documentation such as operating manuals, training materials and all other project materials
- Assist in the organisation and facilitation of training required by last mile providers during projects
- Supports the Service Delivery Co-ordinator when Service Delivery Managers are out of the office, provide cover for annual leave.
- Complete audit write ups which have been completed by the Service Delivery Manager and ensure the data is entered into the system for tracking.
- Support the Service Delivery Team on sending out Safety Reports and Delays to the warehouses. Collating responses where needed.
- Good organisation skills, logical overview
- Must be able to work on own initiative and have an analytical mind
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks without losing focus on priorities
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Willingness to travel if needed
- Strong computer skills especially in Excel and Powerpoint