Supply Chain Analyst
Salary £22,000 - £28,000 per annumCONTRACTOR
Consultant Natasha Tingley
Date posted 07 November 2018 2018-11-072018-12-07 purchasing-and-procurement UK
I'm looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join a well established business in Bedfordshire on a 6 month contract with a view to go permanent.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager the Supply Chain Analyst will conduct data analysis to improve our supply chain operations. This role will help gate retail to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
In this role, you should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential. Experience in logistics and supply chain processes, would be adventitious.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data
- Analyse data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Plan and implement supply chain optimisation projects
- Complete a three-way match process
- Support Operations team in identifying warehouse process failure
- Oversee warehouse inventory procedures
- Support the Delist and Ullage data analysis to support stock movements and adjustments
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules for redistribution of stock
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance
- Minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting
- Maximum 2 weeks notice period