Supply Chain Implant
Salary £28,000 - £33,000 per annum + ExcellentFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-12-29 fmcg UK
A leading FMCG business is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Implant to join their team to be based out of the Co-Op's head office in Manchester city centre. As Supply Chain Implant you will be responsible for managing relationships with suppliers and developing a collaborative relationship with the Co-Op to drive on shelf availability and maintain optimum inventory levels.
About the role:
- Investigation and analysis of key issues affecting inbound availability and on shelf availability
- Management of both the Co-op and the business' demand forecasts
- Monitor and analyse service level and rapid rectification of service failures e.g. shortages, derogation etc
- Investigation of wastage performance and suggesting actions to improve
- Support the supply chain analysts with promotional forecasting, analysing promotional performance during promotions and conducting post promotional reviews
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Previous experience working as an implant would be advantageous or experience within demand planning working in a customer interfacing role ideally.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to influence stakeholders
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.