Salary £30,000 - £40,000 per annum + ExcellentFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 fmcg UK
A leading FMCG business based in Lancashire are looking to recruit a Production Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Production Planner you will be responsible for developing the production plan which ensures all orders are fulfilled whilst maintaining optimum factory efficiency.
About the role:
- Engage with commercial teams to determine demand and use this data to execute a robust production plan.
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure materials arrive OTIF
- Establish close working relationships with the production department in order to improve efficiency and optimise capacity
- Managing and controlling all stock levels for raw materials and finished goods
- Initiating changes and improvements to the planning process and system in order to enhance performance
- Develop the UK S&OP process
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Must have previous experience within production planning/ production scheduling from a manufacturing environment, ideally FMCG
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- MRP experience
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.