Customer Demand Planner
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + car
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-11-24 fmcg UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading FMCG business is looking for a Customer Demand Planner to join their team on an initial 12 month contract with the potential to lead to something more permanent. As Customer Demand Planner you will be responsible for all forecasting activities for your given account, developing a robust demand plan to drive on shelf availability working in a customer interfacing role.
About the role:
- Produce demand forecasts which will facilitate supply planning processes and ensure the best promotional execution
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions
- Interact with marketing, sales and customer collaborate contacts to understand customer to understand demand forecast drivers
- Monitoring actual orders against demand forecast, investigate variances and amend accordingly
- Manage the customer relationships and ensure the business is seen as a first class supplier
- Responsible for driving on shelf availability and look at ways to proactively improve this
- Identify, develop, propose and execute customer logistics solutions which will improve product availability, drive logistics efficiencies and optimise cost
About the person:
- Strong demand planning background ideally from within food manufacturing
- Customer centric mindset
- The ability to influence and engage with key stakeholders
- SAP experience would be advantageous
This role will require travel to customers, around 2 days a week so the candidate must have a driving license and be willing to travel, a car will be provided.
To apply for the Demand Planner role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50176253 if you have any questions.