Supply Chain Planner
Salary £28,000 - £35,000 per annum + ExcellentFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 25 October 2018 2018-10-252018-12-22 fmcg UK
A well established yet still growing FMCG business based in North Cheshire are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Planner to join their team. As Supply Chain Planner you will be responsible for managing relationships with factories, logistics providers and customers to ensure goods arrive OTIF whilst maintaining optimum inventory levels.
About the role:
- Manage relationships with factories in the Far East, monitoring their performance against agreed SLAs
- Work collaboratively with customers to drive forecast accuracy and on shelf availability
- Develop relationships with logistics partners to ensure goods arrive OTIF and that they are working towards agreed SLAs
- Minimise stock outs and drive SLOBs
About the person:
- Previous experience working in an SME would be advantageous
- Solid experience in forecasting, inventory management and a strong track record in the ability to develop close working relationships with external stakeholders
- Analytical and well organised
To apply for the role of Supply Planner please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50339063 if you have any questions around the role.