Salary £26,000 - £32,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-11-09 manufacturing-and-production UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading manufacturing organisation based in Deeside are looking to recruit a Production Planner to join their team. This is an initial contract role of between 3-6 months with the potential for further extension. As Production Planner you will be responsible for developing a robust plan which ensures all customer orders are fulfilled and optimising plant efficiency.
About the production planner role:
- To produce daily schedules for machine operations of components through the factory
- To review daily production plan with management and Process Owner, identifying any risks
- Communicate the status of customer orders to commercial teams
- Ensure production efficiency is maximised whilst adhering to the customer requirements in terms of availability and quality
- Communicate with Materials Manager to ensure adequate raw material levels are maintained to achieve production plan
About the person:
- Available for an imminent start
- Good supply chain experience within planning, ideally production planning but other experience within supply chain would be considered
- Driven, personable and someone who is keen to progress their career
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the Production Planner role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50270523 if you have any questions around the role.