Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-09 manufacturing-and-production UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading blue chip organisation are looking to recruit a Supply Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity.
About the role:
Collaborate with internal teams to drive the accuracy of supply and demand forecasts.
- Foster relationships with operations teams to
- Collaborate with Operations to develop and implement rough cut capacity plans to provide an effective and accurate response to the sites ability to supply.
- Develop and maintain capacity plans at total European level in order to advise of capacity usage across the network of supply in Europe.
- Monitor inventory targets and levels for all relevant Planning Targets down to the stock keeping units
- Recommend the optimal point of supply through the identification of production facilities or alternative sources of supply to ensure the Customer Demand is fulfilled; being mindful of cost, inventory, service, risk, and safety considerations.
- Promote and educate Europe employees in S&OP and how planning can be used to coordinate activities within the business to improve long term business efficiency.
About the person:
Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Must have a strong supply planning and S&OP background ideally at a European level
- Project management experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the Supply Planner role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.