Supply Chain Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 fmcg UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a skilled Supply Chain Manager to join a leading FMCG organisation based in the Cheshire area. As Supply Chain Manager you will have full end to end supply chain responsibility managing multiple sites across the UK and Europe and be a key member of the business's senior leadership team and drive world class supply chain excellence.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
- Manage the production planning and customer service teams looking after multiple sites.
- Lead the supply chain strategy for the next 5 years to cover inventory and global distribution.
- Oversee European logistics strategies and service levels with 3pl providers.
- Partner with commercial teams to develop strategies to drive service levels whilst minimising cost to the business.
- Lead, coach and develop supply chain teams and drive personal development.
About the person:
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- FMCG background.
- Experience managing complex supply chains within a matrix structure.
- Proven track record delivering positive change across a fast paced supply chain, optimising inventory levels whilst maintaining excellent service levels.
- Strong understanding of S&OP processes, with the ability to integrate S&OP within the business to deliver improved operational practices.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled Supply Chain Manager to join a leading FMCG organisation with exceptional opportunity for growth and development.