Supply Chain Administrator
Salary £23,000 - £24,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 manufacturing-and-production UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading blue chip organisation based in South Manchester are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Administrator to join their team. As Supply Chain Administrator you will act as the link between customers, 3PL providers and internal teams to ensure the highest standard of service is provided to all customers at all times.
About the role:
- Manage incoming and outgoing customer service related phone calls and email enquiries responding promptly and ensuring appropriate actions are taken and followed up as required.
- Process all orders on SAP daily, ensure information is correct.
- Ensure customers have the correct licenses to allow orders to be processed.
- Process all returned, damaged and missing goods claims, including the review of the claims and action as required.
- Liaise with QA regarding any manufacturing faults.
- Liaise with customers and 3pl providers to confirm receipt of orders.
- Carry out ad-hoc activities.
About the person:
- An excellent track record of customer service skills.
- Previous experience working with 3PL providers and maintaining customer/ supplier relationships.
- Full proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Familiarity with an electronic ordering system such as SAP or Sage would be advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain and distribution.
To apply for the Supply Chain Administrator role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50307953 if you have any questions.