Salary £3,000 - £32,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 fmcg UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading FMCG business based in Cheshire are looking to recruit a Supply Planner to join their team. As Supply Planner you will be responsible for maintainign inventory within agreed parameters and developing production plans for the factory.
About the role:
- Build relationships with forecasting teams to convert the demand plan into a production plan which encapsulates all customer orders.
- Carry out rough cut capacity planning and modelling scenarios for key resources across the planning horizon.
- Develop inventory strategies across the site.
- Maintain optimum inventory levels.
- Manage supply issues regarding availability and escalate internally as required.
- Investigate the root cause of issues or KPI deviations and recommends actions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Be proactive in ways to improve planning processes and increase factory efficiency.
About the person:
- Demand planning or production planning background within FMCG.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent.
To apply for the Supply Planner role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50307503 if you have any questions around the role.