Salary £23,000 - £28,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 08 August 2018 2018-08-082018-10-07 fmcg UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading FMCG business based in North Shropshire are looking for a Materials Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Materials Planner you will be responsible for ensuring a steady supply of materials into the production teams, maintaining inventory within agreed parameters and monitoring supplier performance against their SLAs.
About the role:
- For agreed suppliers ensure raw material and component inventory is held within agreed limits to delivery weekly production plans whilst supporting the site inventory targets.
- Ensure agreed suppliers have appropriate view of forward demand to meet production requirements
- Ensure all planning parameters and stock levels are maintained and changes communicated as required for all raw materials and components
- Daily management of all key suppliers including any non-conformance issues
- Collaborate with key suppliers to take responsibility for VMI & JIT deliveries
- Support relevant site/logistics projects as required
- Support all site NPD projects, minimising obsolescence, raising SORs and clearing stock from site in a timely manner. Ensure new items are scheduled and delivered in time for first production
About the person:
- Must have a strong materials planning background
- Food/ FMCG background is required
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the role of Materials Planner please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.