Salary £23,000 - £27,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 27 July 2018 2018-07-272018-09-25 fmcg UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading FMCG business based in North Manchester are looking to recruit an Assistant Merchandiser to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Assistant Merchandiser you will be responsible for ensuring product availability working for a high SKUs base, maintaining optimum inventory levels.
About the role:
- Manage stock availability in line with business targets, minimising stock outs.
- Develop excellent relationships with suppliers and be proactive in ways to reduce lead times and drive OTIF
- Report on any issues around supplier capability and non conformance to SLAs
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders to drive forecast accuracy
- Manage customer order book
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Supply chain experience, ideally within supply planning/ demand planning or merchandising
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the Assistant Merchandiser role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 if you have questions around the role.