Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 26 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A global FMCG business based in Greater Manchester are looking for a Supply Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Supply Planner you will be responsible for coordinating the supply and manage the risk, to warehouse, for the company’s products in line with operating targets.
About the role:
- Maintain operational relationship with suppliers and co-packers to ensure delivery of plan
- Work with purchasing on sourcing requirements to ensure delivery of Product Development
- Being responsible for the short-term supply planning of finished goods for the UK business
- Addressing senior managers and directors with challenges from a supply perspective
- Working closely with demand planning, customer service and commercial departments.
- Accurate and timely maintenance of master data attributes for total product portfolio
- Co-ordinate stock reconciliation activity across all suppliers
- Support to ensure all KPIs are maximized including NWC, Customer Service and forecast accuracy.
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Strong supply planning background
- SAP experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- FMCG background is preferred
This business offers exceptional opportunity for progression and development. To apply for the Supply Planner role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.