Demand Planning Manager
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + Excellent
Location East MidlandsFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 19 July 2018 2018-07-192018-09-17 fmcg UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leding food manufacturing organisation based in the East Midlands area are looking to recruit a Demand Planning Manager to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Demand Planning Manager you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and facilitating all forecasting activities associated with customers and products to optimize company performance.
About the role:
- Manage the forecasting and planning process, lead the implementation and drive the improvement plans in terms of process, system and people skills.
- Develop tools and processes designed to support forecast accuracy. Lead the analytical process and determine how to optimize the process to attain the highest forecast accuracy with a variety of inputs.
- Manage the demand planning process to ensure the quality of the process and accuracy of results.
- Direct the demand planning activities associated with major events, transitions, new, and discontinued items.
- Facilitate monthly reviews of forecast accuracy results and utilize feedback from Sales to adjust forward estimates.
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration with others to achieve the greatest outcomes in support of SCM strategic goals and initiatives.
- Conduct and execute the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process for the business. Lead a daily, weekly & monthly cadence of Operations Plan and Executive S&OP engaging at the appropriate level for the businesses orchestrating action, integration and alignment on priorities.
- Responsible for training and development of organization relative to understanding critical concepts and principles of Sales & Operations Planning Management
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- FMCG background is preferential
- Excellent background across demand planning and S&OP
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the Demand Planning Manager role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions about the role.