Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 17 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading food manufacturer based in Stoke On Trent are looking for a Production Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Production Planner you will be responsible for delivering a robust production plan which ensures all customers orders can be fulfilled whilst maintaining factory efficiency. Additionally, you will have some responsibility for ordering raw materials from suppliers.
About the role:
- Manage and update the scheduling system to optimise production and keep stock levels to a minimum.
- Analysing production specifications and plant data to determine manufacturing processes, capacity and resource requirements and recommend best
- To be the first point of contact for all planning and production enquiries/orders requiring processing; assisting with prioritising orders, critical demand and smoothing the production loads
- Order raw materials from suppliers and monitor supplier performance against SLAs and escalate non-conformances to senior management
- Maintain MRP accuracy
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Food/ FMCG background
- Strong production planning AND/OR materials scheduling experience
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the role of Production Planner please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions about the role.