Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 14 July 2018 2018-07-142018-09-12 fmcg UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading FMCG organisation based in North Manchester are looking to recruit a Materials Scheduler to join their team. As Materials Scheduler you will be responsible for maintaining an uninterrupted supply of materials into the manufacturing teams, work with suppliers to drive OTIF and maintain optimum inventory levels.
About the role:
- Ensure raw material and inventory is held within agreed parameters to support the weekly production plan.
- Ensure suppliers have appropriate view of forward demand to meet production requirements.
- Daily management of all key suppliers including all non-conformance issues.
- Collaborate with key suppliers to take responsibility for VMI and JIT deliveries.
- Ensure new items are scheduled and delivered in time for first production.
About the person:
- Degree qualified or equivalent.
- Previous expeirence within a supply chain role or would look at a graduate who has done a supply chain degree or undertaken modules in supply chain and looking to embark on their first role within supply chain.
- FMCG background would be preferred
- SAP experience would be advantageous
To apply for the role of Materials Scheduler please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50180543 if you have any questions around the role.