Master Data Manager
Salary £33,000 - £38,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 02 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading FMCG organisation based in Greater Manchester is looking to recruit a Master Data Manager to join their team.
About the role:
- Manage the creation of new item codes in the ERP system for all markets, the associated forms and approval process.
- Creation and maintenance of company Range Plan to ensure consistent product development data prior to item code creation
- Maintain supporting standing data critical for master data creation
- Create and maintenance of ERP supplier data using the associated forms and approval process.
- Creation and maintenance of ERP customer data using the associated forms and approval process.
- Act as a process expert for the local ERP master data area of responsibility
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- SAP experience
- Solid understanding of supply chain processes.
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.