Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 02 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading FMCG organisation based in Greater Manchester are looking to recruit a Supply Planner to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Supply Planner you will be responsible for ensuring product availability working for a high SKUs base, maintaining optimum inventory levels.
About the role:
- Supply lead for product availability at all distribution centres for all Imported Goods within the area of responsibility.
- Responsible for achieving stock and working capital targets, ensuring stock levels are within budgeted levels (days cover) whilst maintaining correct stock levels to support the business customer service target.
- Manage stock availability in line with business targets, minimising stock outs.
- Develop excellent relationships with suppliers and be proactive in ways to reduce lead times and drive OTIF
- Report on any issues around supplier capability and non conformance to SLAs
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders to drive forecast accuracy
About the person:
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Strong supply planning experience working with long lead times
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the Supply Planner role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 214 7438 if you have any questions around the role.