Supply Chain Manager
Salary £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 26 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading FMCG business based in Greater Manchester are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Manager to join their team for an excellent opportunity. As Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for driving OTIF levels with the customers by developing strong relationships with factories across the Far East. You will oversee all supply planning and forecasting activities, building strong relationships with the customer base to maintain optimum inventory levels; establishing supply chain best practice across this expanding organisation.
About the role:
- Managing and tracking all shipments within the supply chain from point of supply up to delivery to customer, ensuring any problems that may arise are resolved promptly to reduce any delay
- Review forecast changes across all business areas, and identify any challenges.
- Drive continuous improvements to Supply Chain Operations, identifying opportunities to improve margin and volume, and ensuring product assurance and compliance in line with the business's standards.
- Analyse and control supply chain costs and all aspects of inventory to minimise stock holding performance on business cash and profit.
About the person:
- Degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- Experience managing Supply Chain and operations in a business with complex supply chain processes and a Far East supply base
- Solid forecasting and supply planning experience
- Demonstrable people leadership skills and strong influencing skills with the ability to balance strategic and operational activities
To apply for the Supply Chain Manager role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50275093 if you have any questions around the role.