Salary £38,000 - £43,000 per annum + Excellent
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Susannah Warrington
Date posted 26 June 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading FMCG business based in Greater Manchester are looking for a Demand Planner to join their team for an exceptional opportunity. As Demand Planner you will be responsible for all forecasting activities for your given product range. You will be the link between commercial and manufacturing teams, developing a robust demand plan which drives on shelf availability and maintains optimum inventory levels.
About the role:
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
- Use external & internal information to gain insight into current and future consumer demand.
- Manage inventory levels of the products within the customer
- Balance availability versus the risk of overstocks, taking into account customer needs
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organisation in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs
About the person:
- Must have a strong background within demand planning/ forecasting
- Ideally degree qualified or overseas equivalent
- SAP experience would be advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
To apply for the Demand Planner role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 214 7438 quoting the reference 50275113 if you have any questions around the role.